We offer a range of breakfast options here at the Sportsmans Motor Inn
We can also cater for large group breakfasts at our outdoor kitchen
We offer our guests room service cooked or continental breakfasts.
Continental breakfast options.
- Juices: Orange, Apple, Tomato, Pineapple.
- Fruits: Peaches, or Two fruits.
- Cereal (with milk): Coco Pops, Cornflakes, Weetbix, Sultana Bran, Nutri grain, Toasted Muesli, Rice bubbles, Just Right.
- Breads: (2 slices per serve) toaster in the room. White, Wholemeal, Fruit Loaf, English Muffin.
Cooked Breakfast – All cooked breakfasts are served with 2 slices of toast.
- SMI Big Breakfast: (Sausages, Tomato, Bacon and Eggs).
- Spaghetti or Baked Beans on Toast.
- Eggs on Toast: Your choice of poached, scrambled or fried.
- Bacon and Eggs of your choice.
Extra Serves of all the above are available along with Plunger coffee and Milo.
Daily Newspaper can be arranged.
Barooga Sports Club
Sporties Bistro is located directly across the road.
Whether you’re after a scrumptious bistro meal, something more casual or perhaps a Sunday night carvery, Barooga Sports Club will satisfy your cravings.
The Bistro menu offers all the favourites, as well as some seasonal specials. If you’re after something light, perhaps a snack or something to grab and run, the food court has plenty of options. For those who enjoy a traditional feast, a weekend wind-down wouldn’t be complete without the Sporties popular Sunday night three-course carvery.
- Sunday: 5:30 pm
- Monday: 5:30 pm
- Tuesday: 5:30 pm
- Wednesday: 5:30 pm
- Thursday: 5:30 pm
- Friday: 6 pm
- Saturday: 6 pm
Barooga Golf Club
Breakfast, lunch & dinner 7 days.
The newly renovated Clubhouse is the perfect place to wind down after a game of golf.
Featuring a new lounge bar with generous outside areas, modern furniture and a laid back atmosphere coupled with a vista unsurpassed by none. TAB & Keno compliment the package.
Enjoy icy cold beers on tap, a plethora of boutique bottled varieties and a wine list made up of some of the best local wineries.